30 leds Epistar RGB Flexible RGB Led Strip lighting 7.2W/meter for
1. SMD5050 LED as lighting sources
2. Working voltage: DC12V or DC24V
3. IP grade : IP65
5. 16~18 LM/led, 60leds/meter
5. Cuttable length: by every 3 leds for DC12V type (and every 6
leds/cut for DC24V type)
6. Decorative Lighting
Super bright 5050 SMD top LED, high intensity and reliability;Continuous length, packed with 5 meter;Long life span 50,000+ hours;Completely smooth and even light spread, solving the uneven
luminous problem;Easy for transporting, decorative effect is brilliant, energy
saving, environmental protection.
1. Decorative lighting for exhibition shelves, advertising light
box and hotel etc;
2. Backlight for edge lighting/signage;
3. Holiday decorative lights, residential and outdoor lighting;
4. Bridge, garden, road and car lighting etc;
5. Long-distance project but with inconvenient wiring;
12v dc (24V dc optional)
16lm-18lm per LED
-40℃ ～ +55℃
-25℃ ～ +65℃(25℃best)
CE, RoHS, FCC
IP65 (IP20, IP67, IP68 available)
Copper / White / Black
1000*10*2.2mm (3M adhesive on back)
5m/roll in each Anti-static bag
3M adhesive on back
Competitive advantages of Flexible LED strip:
1. Adaptability : LED light strips can be adapted for almost any
task, big or small.
2. Easy installtion: Installing individual lights one by one can be
a difficult task, especially when a vast number of lights are
required. Installing strip lights is extremely easy and requires
very little expertise.
3. Long Lasting : LED lights last longer than most other bulbs. If
a fluorescent light lasts for 10,000 hours, and an incandescent for
1500, LED light strips dwarf this number by lasting for a
potentially staggering 60,000 hours.
4. Hard to Damage :the LEDs are mounted to a flexible "ribbon" of
circuit board, which is durable enough to be bent around 90 degree
corners and attach to gradient surfaces.
5. Color Options : LEDs provide a wide range of different colors
from cold whites to warm yellows, oranges, and reds.
6. Cutting:LED Strip Lights are one of the few types of lighting in
existence that can be cut.
7. Low Voltage: LED Strips is a type of low voltage LED product,
making them safer to use and less of a risk.
8. Mobility : LED light strips can be powered by a small battery,
allowing them to placed almost anywhere.
9. No Glass : Many LEDs are covered in a plastic shell. This is
much safer than other bulbs, as there is no glass to smash.
10. Savings : Due to the low amount of energy they consume, and
their longevity, LEDs tend to reduce overall lighting
Available PCB Color and IP class