Non-waterproof SMD 2835 LED Strip,Epistar Chip 12LM/LED With White
PCB Warm White Color
1. SMD2835 Epistar chip
2. Working voltage: DC12V or DC24V
3. Watt: 24W/meter
4. IP20 (IP65, IP67, IP68 available)
5. 120LEDS / M
6. Meet CE&ROHS
7. Warranty: 3years
- Decorative lighting for exhibition shelves, advertising light box
and hotel etc;
- Backlight for edge lighting/signage;
- Holiday decorative lights, residential and outdoor lighting;
- Bridge, garden, road and car lighting etc;
- Long-distance project but with inconvenient wiring;
White / Warm White
12v dc (24V dc optional)
20lm-22lm per LED
-40℃ ～ +55℃
-25℃ ～ +65℃(25℃best)
CE, RoHS, FCC
IP20 (IP65, IP67, IP68 available)
Copper / White / Black
1000*10*0.2mm (3M adhesive on back)
5m/roll in each Anti-static bag
3M adhesive on back
Competitive advantages of Flexible LED strip:
1. Adaptability : LED light strips can be adapted for almost any
task, big or small.
2. Easy installtion: Installing individual lights one by one can be
a difficult task, especially when a vast number of lights are
required. Installing strip lights is extremely easy and requires
very little expertise.
3. Long Lasting : LED lights last longer than most other bulbs. If
a fluorescent light lasts for 10,000 hours, and an incandescent for
1500, LED light strips dwarf this number by lasting for a
potentially staggering 60,000 hours.
4. Hard to Damage :the LEDs are mounted to a flexible "ribbon" of
circuit board, which is durable enough to be bent around 90 degree
corners and attach to gradient surfaces.
5. Color Options : LEDs provide a wide range of different colors
from cold whites to warm yellows, oranges, and reds.
6. Cutting:LED Strip Lights are one of the few types of lighting in
existence that can be cut.
7. Low Voltage: LED Strips is a type of low voltage LED product,
making them safer to use and less of a risk.
8. Mobility : LED light strips can be powered by a small battery,
allowing them to placed almost anywhere.
9. No Glass : Many LEDs are covered in a plastic shell. This is
much safer than other bulbs, as there is no glass to smash.
10. Savings : Due to the low amount of energy they consume, and
their longevity, LEDs tend to reduce overall lighting costs