CCT adjustable 3527 LED Strips with two different colour
temperature chip in One SMD LED
1. SMD3527 120leds
4. warm white and cold white in one chip CCT adjustment
6. 5M per roll
SMD 3527 LED strip,special CCT adjustable Strips with two different colour temperature chip
in One SMD LED .White pcb, 19.2W per meter, 3leds or 6leds cutable, 5 meter per
roll,IP20 for indoor use,Energy Saving,Environmental
1. Decorative lighting for exhibition shelves, advertising light
box and hotel etc;
2. Backlight for edge lighting/signage;
3. Holiday decorative lights, residential and outdoor lighting;
4. Bridge, garden, road and car lighting etc;
5. Long-distance project but with inconvenient wiring;
12v dc (24V dc optional)
16lm-18lm per LED
-40℃ ～ +55℃
-25℃ ～ +65℃(25℃best)
CE, RoHS, FCC
Copper / White / Black
1000*10*0.2mm (3M adhesive on back)
5m/roll in each Anti-static bag
3M adhesive on back
Competitive advantages of Flexible LED strip:
1. Adaptability : LED light strips can be adapted for almost any
task, big or small.
2. Easy installtion: Installing individual lights one by one can be
a difficult task, especially when a vast number of lights are
required. Installing strip lights is extremely easy and requires
very little expertise.
3. Long Lasting : LED lights last longer than most other bulbs. If
a fluorescent light lasts for 10,000 hours, and an incandescent for
1500, LED light strips dwarf this number by lasting for a
potentially staggering 60,000 hours.
4. Hard to Damage :the LEDs are mounted to a flexible "ribbon" of
circuit board, which is durable enough to be bent around 90 degree
corners and attach to gradient surfaces.
5. Color Options : LEDs provide a wide range of different colors
from cold whites to warm yellows, oranges, and reds.
6. Cutting:LED Strip Lights are one of the few types of lighting in
existence that can be cut.
7. Low Voltage: LED Strips is a type of low voltage LED product,
making them safer to use and less of a risk.
8. Mobility : LED light strips can be powered by a small battery,
allowing them to placed almost anywhere.
9. No Glass : Many LEDs are covered in a plastic shell. This is
much safer than other bulbs, as there is no glass to smash.
10. Savings : Due to the low amount of energy they consume, and
their longevity, LEDs tend to reduce overall lighting